Top Tech Solution supports its clients in their technical and organizational audits with regard to their internal standards and state of the art.
Top Tech Solution offers a range of audits tailored to the maturity level of the area studied:
• State general places of safety and rapid global security strategy and its operational implementation evaluation.
• Audit of technical systems: measurement of the difference between the state of the art infrastructure configuration, application or system with state of the art to validate an implementation.
• Audit software development and mobile application inspection applications in retail, security code setting.
• Audit of safety management: a study focused on security management in a pragmatic approach. This is based on the ISO / IEC 27000 series, since the ‘risk management’ to ‘regulatory compliance’.
Our approach takes into account:
• The repository of customer-specific security.
• Best practices in security technology systems.
• The ISO / IEC 27001 and ISO / IEC 27002 standards as proposed and adapted to the client to keep the pragmatism to his need context.
• The safety standards applicable to the context (PCI, OWASP).
• Strengthening and capitalization tools for gathering information that optimize the technical phases and focus on the analysis of results.
In an internal reinforcement approach, the in-depth analysis involved the advancement of safety and a better understanding of the issues by the various stakeholders.